All CAD users are invited to design in 3D the Christmas tree of their dreams.
St Romain, France: TraceParts, a market-leading digital engineering 3D content company, today announced the launch of its fifth Christmas Tree Model Contest, taking place until December 20, 2011. The winners will selected among the best Christmas tree renderings received.
Contestants must build a Christmas tree using components downloaded from the tracepartsonline.net CAD library. Three winners will be selected and best rendered images will be published on www.traceparts.com web site.
The prizes are
one Apple iPod touch (4th Generation) MP3 Player for the first place,
one Amazon Kindle Keyboard Ebook Reader for the second place
and one Hama New Basic Digital Photo Frame for the third.
The Christmas trees should be designed in 3D, using any CAD or picture editing software, and using as many different components available in the tracepartsonline.net CAD library as possible.
Contestants must send rendered email@example.com. The file size of the image should not exceed 1MB if possible.
TraceParts is a leading digital engineering content company, offering customers progressive business solutions through powerful web based products and services. TraceParts helps customers improve marketing efficiencies by increasing the value of their existing digital product data. The tracepartsonline.net CAD portal is freely available to millions of CAD users worldwide.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel