Theorem Solutions, world leading supplier of PLM interoperability solutions is pleased to announce the availability of the latest JT for 3DVIA Composer CADverter for V6R2012. Theorem's CADverter provides interactive, batch and command line interfaces for 3DVIA users to directly access JT data independently of any JT products.
Interactive 3DVIA Composer users can now simply open JT data, including geometry, assemblies, product structure, meta data and PMI. All that is required is a selection from a pull down menu for quick and easy use of JT files for the creation of assembly and disassembly procedures, technical illustrations, interactive 3D product experiences, training materials, marketing materials, sales tools and more.
Working within the Dassault Systèmes' 3DVIA Composer architecture Theorem's CADverter provides two additional ways for the 3DVIA user to incorporate JT data. The need to work with multiple JT files in a batch is met by using the 3DVIA Sync interface and a command line interface enables integration with PLM applications through 3DVIA Enterprise Sync.
The integration of CADverter and 3DVIA Composer is more than a technical innovation. This new CADverter enables 3DVIA Composer users in enterprises of all sizes to work with JT files to meet and overcome longstanding business challenges of reducing costs, improving quality and reducing timescales.
Theorem's Product Development Manager Steve Bee comments "There is a fast growing trend for the re-use of 3D design data across business enterprises. Wider use of 3D data brings tangible business benefits and we are delighted that Theorem technology is being applied from within 3DVIA to make this happen"
Dec 5, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers