Theorem Solutions has been accredited with ISO 9001 certification to aid the continued growth and development of their Consultancy and Services business division.
Theorem has invested substantial time, effort and resource in order to implement the required processes to gain accreditation.
The ISO family of standards is the only international standard that addresses systemic change and relates to quality management systems designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
Theorem' s decision to invest in the ISO 9001 standard affirms their commitment to their staff, customers and solutions as it is widely acknowledged that proper quality management improves business.
Deploying ISO throughout Theorem will create a more efficient, effective operation for employees and customers alike.
Already world leading suppliers of PLM interoperability solutions, Theorem's ISO 9001 accreditation will enhance our ability to deliver high quality Consultancy & Services.
Dec 7, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers