Theorem Solutions has been accredited with ISO 9001 certification to aid the continued growth and development of their Consultancy and Services business division.
Theorem has invested substantial time, effort and resource in order to implement the required processes to gain accreditation.
The ISO family of standards is the only international standard that addresses systemic change and relates to quality management systems designed to help organizations ensure they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders.
Theorem' s decision to invest in the ISO 9001 standard affirms their commitment to their staff, customers and solutions as it is widely acknowledged that proper quality management improves business.
Deploying ISO throughout Theorem will create a more efficient, effective operation for employees and customers alike.
Already world leading suppliers of PLM interoperability solutions, Theorem's ISO 9001 accreditation will enhance our ability to deliver high quality Consultancy & Services.
Dec 7, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio