SYSPRO, a developer of best-of-breed, award-winning enterprise resource planning (ERP) software for on-premise and cloud-based utilization, today announced that the firm has entered a strategic partnership with Ontario, Canada-based Manufacturing Systems Corp., a leading provider of advanced supply chain execution systems. SYSPRO USA will now offer MSC COLLECTR Warehouse Management, Shop Floor Data Collection and Shipping Systems, leveraging off the open SYSPRO architecture to deliver a totally integrated solution that best fills the exacting inventory tracking and shipping requirements of SMB manufacturers and distributors.
MSC Warehouse Management is an easy-to-use, advanced inventory optimization solution that integrates with SYSPRO ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software to provide such exacting functions as order, pick, pack and ship, bin and location management, advanced load planning, rules based picking logic and license plating for manufacturers and distributors with complex requirements.
MSC Shop Floor Data Collection will integrate with SYSPRO to maximize inventory utilization by capturing inventory movement and usage, direct and indirect labor as well as machine data from PLCs. MSC Shipping Systems integrated with SYSPRO ERP will enable SMB manufacturers and distributors to automate the preparation of shipping documentation, including that required for export and hazmat, dramatically reducing manual efforts and labor costs.
According to Joey Benadretti, President, SYSPRO USA, “The warehouse is the point where cost containment efforts can be maximized and customer service greatly enhanced. SYSPRO did an extensive search to find a supplier of advanced supply chain execution systems that fully leveraged SYSPRO ERP technology to provide users with additional avenues for cost-containment and reduction and that add the efficiencies that please even the most demanding customers.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets