Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems, is pleased to announce the appointment of UAVision as its new reseller in Portugal. Headquartered in Lisbon, Portugal, UAVision will be licensing and supporting both Industrial and Educational end-users of SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems.
"We are very pleased to be able to represent SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems," says Nuno Alexandre Duarte Simões, General Manager of UAVision. "UAVision is a company that specializes in innovative solutions for systems integration in the mechatronics, electronics, mechanical and IT areas; a core focus for UAVision is a robotized milling system for Industrial 5-Axis simultaneous milling applications. SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we currently offer. Everyone at UAVision is looking forward to now be able to offer a world class CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions offerings."
"We are excited to add another partner to our global network of Value Added Resellers," says Matt Soucy, VAR Channel Manager of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the international marketplace requires professional and capable personnel to support our SURFCAM customers. We are pleased at Surfware to have UAVision as our newest Reseller which will enable more manufacturing facilities in Portugal to benefit from SURFCAM’s world class precision, control, and ease-of-use."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 26,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio