Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems, has announced the appointment of Romeo Engineering, Inc. as its newest reseller in North America. Romeo Engineering, Inc. (REI), headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, will be licensing and supporting both Industrial and Educational SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems in Texas, USA.
"We are very pleased to be able to represent SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems," says Edward Martell, Project Manager at REI. "SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we will now be able to offer to our new and existing customers. REI is built on a solid foundation of professional experience in automation design and manufacturing. A core focus is applying our robotics expertise to a new technology; we have designed a broad range of ultra-high pressure water and abrasive/water cutting equipment. This equipment integrates Waterjet intensifiers into our special designed machinery; tailoring this newest cutting technology to our customer’s needs. Everyone at REI is looking forward to now be able to offer a world-class CAD/CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions offerings."
"We are excited to add another partner to our North American network of Value Added Resellers," says Matt Soucy, VAR Channel Manager of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the domestic market requires professional, dedicated, local and capable personnel to support our customers. We are pleased to have Romeo Engineering, Inc. as our newest reseller in an expanding VAR channel which will enable more manufacturing facilities in Texas and North America to benefit from SURFCAM’s world class precision, control, and ease-of-use."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 26,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
Dec 22, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012