Surfware, Inc., developer of SURFCAM CAD/CAM systems, has announced the appointment of David Holding Company as its new reseller in Bulgaria and Romania. David Holding Company, headquartered in Bulgaria, will be licensing and supporting both Industrial and Educational SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems in Bulgaria and Romania.
"We are very pleased to add SURFCAM CAD/CAM Systems to David Holding’s portfolio," says Balio Dinev of David Holding Company. "SURFCAM is going to bring great value to the solutions we will now be able to offer both to our existing and new customers, especially the customers already using SolidWorks as their CAD solution. Along with our ERP/MRP and MES, David Holding Company is now looking forward to offering SURFCAM as a world-class CAD/CAM system as part of our manufacturing solutions."
"We are excited to add another partner to our Global network of Value Added Resellers," says Matt Soucy, VAR Channel Manager of Surfware. "SURFCAM's continual growth in the world market requires local, professional, dedicated, and capable personnel to support our customers abroad. We are pleased to have David Holding Company as our newest reseller in an expanding VAR Channel which will enable more manufacturing facilities in Bulgaria and Romania to benefit from SURFCAM’s world class precision, control, and ease-of-use."
SURFCAM products have been installed on more than 26,000 systems worldwide over the past 20 years. In that time, SURFCAM has grown to support 16 languages and has gained outstanding reputation for training and providing the highest level of technical support to its customer base. SURFCAM continues to be one of the most affordable CAD/CAM software solutions to the CNC machining market today to end-users around the globe.
Dec 22, 2011
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012