SoftInWay Inc. has announced a Training Schedule for the first part of 2012 to meet the growing demand on training programs for engineering community. The company will conduct professional turbomachinery design courses and provide with necessary knowledge and hands-on experience.
SoftInWay Team is presenting online and classroom-based trainings that help the attendees to get a comprehensive theoretical background, practical skills of turbomachinery flow path development and to keep abreast of the latest engineering developments.
The upcoming training courses in Europe and US are as follows:
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: February 6-10, Boston, MA, USA
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: March 19-23, Dusseldorf, Germany
Axial Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: April 23-27, Boston, MA, USA
AxSTREAM Workshop: June 8-10, Copenhagen, Denmark (right before the ASME Turbo Expo 2012)
The more detailed information on these training courses can be obtained from our website http://www.softinway.com
The upcoming training courses in India are as follows:
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: January 9-13, Bangalore, KA
Centrifugal Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: February 27-March 2, Bangalore, KA
Axial Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: April 16-20, Bangalore, KA
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: May 21-25, Bangalore, KA
To register for our courses in India, please go to www.Softinway.com/India.
The upcoming online trainings are as follows:
Axial Turbine Design Training: January 10-20; March 5-15
Radial Turbine Design Training: January 11-20; March 6-15
Axial Compressor Design Training: January 23-February 2; May 14-24
Single & Multi Stage Centrifugal Compressor Design Training: January 24-February 2; May 15-24
Note: The above schedule is subject to update, please check SoftInWay website to stay tuned.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets