SoftInWay Inc. has announced a Training Schedule for the first part of 2012 to meet the growing demand on training programs for engineering community. The company will conduct professional turbomachinery design courses and provide with necessary knowledge and hands-on experience.
SoftInWay Team is presenting online and classroom-based trainings that help the attendees to get a comprehensive theoretical background, practical skills of turbomachinery flow path development and to keep abreast of the latest engineering developments.
The upcoming training courses in Europe and US are as follows:
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: February 6-10, Boston, MA, USA
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: March 19-23, Dusseldorf, Germany
Axial Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: April 23-27, Boston, MA, USA
AxSTREAM Workshop: June 8-10, Copenhagen, Denmark (right before the ASME Turbo Expo 2012)
The more detailed information on these training courses can be obtained from our website http://www.softinway.com
The upcoming training courses in India are as follows:
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: January 9-13, Bangalore, KA
Centrifugal Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: February 27-March 2, Bangalore, KA
Axial Compressor Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: April 16-20, Bangalore, KA
Axial Turbine Fundamentals + AxSTREAM Workshop: May 21-25, Bangalore, KA
To register for our courses in India, please go to www.Softinway.com/India.
The upcoming online trainings are as follows:
Axial Turbine Design Training: January 10-20; March 5-15
Radial Turbine Design Training: January 11-20; March 6-15
Axial Compressor Design Training: January 23-February 2; May 14-24
Single & Multi Stage Centrifugal Compressor Design Training: January 24-February 2; May 15-24
Note: The above schedule is subject to update, please check SoftInWay website to stay tuned.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program