ProductCenter PLM Reduces Design Cycle Times and Cost by Streamlining Data Management and Business Processes.
SofTech, Inc. (PK: SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announces its latest ProductCenter® PLM case study featuring Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions of Waterbury, Connecticut. Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions is the joining of two world-class brands in the field of linear motion; Haydon Switch and Instrument, Inc. and Kerk Motion Products, Inc. Together as Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, it offers a wide range of high-performance and precision linear motion products.
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions today utilizes ProductCenter throughout its organization including users from Engineering, Quality, Manufacturing, Customer Service, Accounting, Finance and Purchasing, which has resulted in the following benefits:
Streamlined engineering change processes, enhanced collaboration and improved control of SolidWorks® product data thereby significantly reducing design cycle times and cost
Enhanced control over production information critical for International Organization for Standardization (ISO) certification and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) requirements
Improved data management and process automation that saves time and enables design re-use.
For the complete case study on ProductCenter PLM at Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions, visit the SofTech Web site at http://www.softech.com/plm-customersuccess/?ref=prhk.
Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions is recognized as a leading manufacturer of stepper motor-based linear actuators, rotary motors, lead screw assemblies, and linear rail and guide systems used in niche market applications. Haydon Kerk Motion Solutions is a unit of AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annualized sales of $3.0 billion. For more product information and CAD links, visit www.HaydonKerk.com or contact Haydon Kerk at 203-756-7441 to speak with an engineer to discuss a specific application.
Dec 14, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program