Also Announces Immediate Availability of Latest CADRA Release.
LOWELL, Mass: SofTech, Inc. (PK:SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced a multi-year $250,000 support contract win from its largest European CADRA customer.
CADRA is an industrial strength 2D CAD technology that enjoys the benefit of a large installed base throughout the industrialized world.
In November 2011 we released CADRA 20 which includes the following:
Support for AutoCAD 2012, SolidWorks 2011, Windows 2008 Server R2X64;
Improved structured figure list views and geometry editing;
New line horizontal/vertical feature choice selection;
Upgraded Flexnet licensing and support; and
Easier installation and a variety of other feature and function enhancements for our customers.
“We continue to experience strong support contract renewal activity and re-licensing as some of our off-maintenance CADRA users upgrade their operating systems to Microsoft’s Windows®7,” said Bob Anthonyson, SofTech Vice President. “Older versions of CADRA will not run on the new Microsoft operating system. It is an important time for our existing customers to maintain support coverage. For our many CADRA users that have chosen to forego maintenance coverage in the past several years during the recession, we absolutely welcome you back.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel