Also Announces Immediate Availability of Latest CADRA Release.
LOWELL, Mass: SofTech, Inc. (PK:SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced a multi-year $250,000 support contract win from its largest European CADRA customer.
CADRA is an industrial strength 2D CAD technology that enjoys the benefit of a large installed base throughout the industrialized world.
In November 2011 we released CADRA 20 which includes the following:
Support for AutoCAD 2012, SolidWorks 2011, Windows 2008 Server R2X64;
Improved structured figure list views and geometry editing;
New line horizontal/vertical feature choice selection;
Upgraded Flexnet licensing and support; and
Easier installation and a variety of other feature and function enhancements for our customers.
“We continue to experience strong support contract renewal activity and re-licensing as some of our off-maintenance CADRA users upgrade their operating systems to Microsoft’s Windows®7,” said Bob Anthonyson, SofTech Vice President. “Older versions of CADRA will not run on the new Microsoft operating system. It is an important time for our existing customers to maintain support coverage. For our many CADRA users that have chosen to forego maintenance coverage in the past several years during the recession, we absolutely welcome you back.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012