Also Announces Immediate Availability of Latest CADRA Release.
LOWELL, Mass: SofTech, Inc. (PK:SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, today announced a multi-year $250,000 support contract win from its largest European CADRA customer.
CADRA is an industrial strength 2D CAD technology that enjoys the benefit of a large installed base throughout the industrialized world.
In November 2011 we released CADRA 20 which includes the following:
Support for AutoCAD 2012, SolidWorks 2011, Windows 2008 Server R2X64;
Improved structured figure list views and geometry editing;
New line horizontal/vertical feature choice selection;
Upgraded Flexnet licensing and support; and
Easier installation and a variety of other feature and function enhancements for our customers.
“We continue to experience strong support contract renewal activity and re-licensing as some of our off-maintenance CADRA users upgrade their operating systems to Microsoft’s Windows®7,” said Bob Anthonyson, SofTech Vice President. “Older versions of CADRA will not run on the new Microsoft operating system. It is an important time for our existing customers to maintain support coverage. For our many CADRA users that have chosen to forego maintenance coverage in the past several years during the recession, we absolutely welcome you back.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets