ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) is collaborating with Cloudis to develop an interface to the Cloudis CMPIC Cable Management Application.
This development is consistent with SSI’s best-of-breed approach to providing comprehensive solutions composed of the best products for a particular client. Cloudis provides complementary value to ShipConstructor’s 3D Autodesk based CAD/CAM suite with CMPIC’s industry leading capabilities that cover all aspects of cable management from design through to installation.
SSI CEO Darren Larkins says, “Cloudis has focused on delivering best in class cable management software. Partnering with Cloudis allows SSI to leverage CMPIC capabilities whilst employing our modelling and clash detection strengths to create the cable supports, penetrations and cable trays as required. The modelled cableways will then be used by CMPIC to route and manage the cables. Using ShipConstructor in conjunction with CMPIC offers the best of both worlds. ”
Ian Barnes, Sales and Commercial Director at Cloudis, says of the agreement with SSI: “We are delighted to be collaborating with ShipConstructor to develop an interface to CMPIC. SSI has a large user base and, like ourselves, a long history in the shipbuilding sector which will always be a major focus for us. We are confident that current users of ShipConstructor and those evaluating design systems will see the benefits that this brings to both our solutions.”
ShipConstructor Software Inc. (SSI) is the creator of an Autodesk based shipbuilding CAD/CAM application. The majority of the US Navy and Coast Guard’s future fleet is being 3D modeled by shipyards utilizing ShipConstructor software.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers