AVEVA today announced that it will hold the 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting on 24th and 25th January at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey. Focused on technical product discussions and workshops, the event is open to everyone from end users and CAD coordinators to engineering managers who are UK based.
The AVEVA World UK User Meeting will bring together a wealth of knowledge from the UK’s Oil & Gas, Power, Marine and Plant industries alongside product expertise from both AVEVA and its customers. Attendees will be able to learn more about AVEVA Engineering, the upcoming AVEVA Electrical, the newly released 12.1 series of AVEVA Plant and AVEVA Marine products, an update on the AVEVA Laser Modeller product and much more.
The two days will comprise:
Hands-on product tutorials
'The AVEVA World UK User Meeting gives delegates the opportunity to share and discuss applied practices based on the products they use day-to-day, alongside the latest technology that AVEVA has to offer,' said Gary Patterson, UK & Ireland Country Manager, AVEVA. 'The customer presentations will be a mixture of the innovative use of products and project updates and all of these elements together, coupled with the networking opportunities at the event, will provide delegates with extensive information to take back to their businesses to assist them in future activities.'
Registration for AVEVA World UK User Meeting is now open. For further information and to register your interest visit www.avevaworld.com/uk
AVEVA has a long and proud tradition of hosting technical and business events for existing and future customers, both internationally and at a local level.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers