AVEVA today announced that it will hold the 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting on 24th and 25th January at Mercedes-Benz World in Weybridge, Surrey. Focused on technical product discussions and workshops, the event is open to everyone from end users and CAD coordinators to engineering managers who are UK based.
The AVEVA World UK User Meeting will bring together a wealth of knowledge from the UK’s Oil & Gas, Power, Marine and Plant industries alongside product expertise from both AVEVA and its customers. Attendees will be able to learn more about AVEVA Engineering, the upcoming AVEVA Electrical, the newly released 12.1 series of AVEVA Plant and AVEVA Marine products, an update on the AVEVA Laser Modeller product and much more.
The two days will comprise:
Hands-on product tutorials
'The AVEVA World UK User Meeting gives delegates the opportunity to share and discuss applied practices based on the products they use day-to-day, alongside the latest technology that AVEVA has to offer,' said Gary Patterson, UK & Ireland Country Manager, AVEVA. 'The customer presentations will be a mixture of the innovative use of products and project updates and all of these elements together, coupled with the networking opportunities at the event, will provide delegates with extensive information to take back to their businesses to assist them in future activities.'
Registration for AVEVA World UK User Meeting is now open. For further information and to register your interest visit www.avevaworld.com/uk
AVEVA has a long and proud tradition of hosting technical and business events for existing and future customers, both internationally and at a local level.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio