Aras® today announced that Panso Solutions Pvt Ltd., a global IT and engineering consulting services firm located in Bangalore, India, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Panso Solutions combines innovative technologies with competitive pricing and rapid deployment to provide its PLM customers with competitive business advantage at the global level.
Panso applies its vast experience in global consulting, IT and engineering services, and product development to implement and deploy solutions faster, providing customers with quicker time to value. The company employs technologies such as open source and cloud-based solutions to provide additional value to its customers, including freedom from conventional software licensing models and the related costs. For more information please visit panso.in/
“Panso thinks outside the box and develops solutions for its customers that enable faster product launches, strategic sourcing and better business intelligence – critical in today’s global markets. We welcome Panso to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Surfware Appoints Romeo Engineering Inc. as New VAR in Texas