Aras® today announced that Panso Solutions Pvt Ltd., a global IT and engineering consulting services firm located in Bangalore, India, has joined the Aras Partner Program. Panso Solutions combines innovative technologies with competitive pricing and rapid deployment to provide its PLM customers with competitive business advantage at the global level.
Panso applies its vast experience in global consulting, IT and engineering services, and product development to implement and deploy solutions faster, providing customers with quicker time to value. The company employs technologies such as open source and cloud-based solutions to provide additional value to its customers, including freedom from conventional software licensing models and the related costs. For more information please visit panso.in/
“Panso thinks outside the box and develops solutions for its customers that enable faster product launches, strategic sourcing and better business intelligence – critical in today’s global markets. We welcome Panso to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers