Keeping Your Head Above Water in a Sea of Paper.
WHAT: Challenges of Global Regulatory Compliance -- A Sea of Paper Webinar
Managing information required to meet compliance can be a daunting task. Most companies rely on a manual paper process and filing cabinets to manage regulatory compliance. This can leave compliance and quality personnel drowning in a sea of paper causing inefficient processes, increased risk of non-compliance and unsuccessful audits. Hosted by Omnify Software and presented by two industry experts specializing in proven methods and solutions to meeting compliance, this webinar will help attendees learn how to effectively and efficiently address the demands of global compliance.
WHEN: Wednesday, December 14, 2011, 1:00 P.M. EST
WHERE: Event will be presented online; those interested in attending this event can register at: Challenges of Global Regulatory Compliance -- A Sea of Paper Registration
WHO: Annette Schaps, Independent Regulatory Affairs/Compliance Consultant and Roger Martin, Compliance Dynamics, Founder
Omnify Software, the leading provider of business-ready Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, helps OEMs shorten development cycles, accelerate product innovation and improve bottom-line profitability. Omnify's commitment to customer success has resulted in a unique solution that is quick to implement, easy to use, and provides an open integration platform built on the Microsoft .NET Framework. Omnify is well-known for superior customer service, delivering outstanding training, development and support with a team of experienced technology professionals. Omnify is acknowledged as an industry leader, winning such honors as START-IT Magazine's Hottest Companies for three consecutive years, Power of Partnerships and Top 50 Technologies awards, as well as Manufacturing Business Technology's Top 40 Emerging Vendors.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting