ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM solutions, has announced that the latest release of KOMPAS-3D V13 incorporates the Artisan product from Lightworks, the world's leading supplier of rendering solutions for developers of advanced 3D computer graphics software.
KOMPAS-3D V13, the professional mechanical computer-aided design system, is distinguished by its powerful functions in the 3D and 2D design processes, a user-friendly interface, easy to learn features, and flexible collaboration with third-party software — all enhanced by reasonable pricing. The software solution has reach functional for surface modelling, motion simulation, piping, kinematic and dynamic analysis etc. Now ASCON is pleased to offer its customers Lightworks Artisan — a completely new approach and tools for the creation of high quality images of virtual products or buildings, whilst they are still being designed in the MCAD solution. Artisan is easily integrated directly within KOMPAS-3D system and its simple workflow process enables a faster design to final image creation. The unique SnapShots functionality enables users to save SnapShots of scenes at any stage of the design process which can then be re-applied at any time within Artisan.
Oleg Zykov, Innovation Project Manager at ASCON, said: "More and more our customers are demanding a high-performance solution for rendering, integrated with KOMPAS-3D. The Artisan plug-in from Lightworks is exactly what they need. It allows them to create high quality images, whilst the solution is easy to learn and to work with. I'm sure that our partnership with Lightworks will be long and successful".
Slava Kashirsky, International Product Manager at ASCON, added: "Our collaboration with Lightworks began in 2008 when we were searching for an advanced photo rendering solution. Now we are glad to add Lightworks Artisan, fully integrated in our MCAD solution KOMPAS-3D, to our product line".
David Forrester, Managing Director at Lightworks, commented, "We're really pleased that users will now be able to use Lightworks Artisan within KOMPAS-3D. We've already seen some of the great results which users of the new KOMPAS-3D have created using Lightworks Artisan and we're looking forward to continuing to work with ASCON to make design simple for their users".
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers