NetIDEAS, Inc. (NetIDEAS) announces the addition of FlexPLM®, PTC's Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution for Retail and Consumer, to its offerings of hosted PTC Products. As the premier Cloud Provider for PTC's Windchill® PLM solution, NetIDEAS is uniquely positioned to successfully manage joint customers' FlexPLM deployments and help them reach their business goals as efficiently as possible.
"Our twelve-year relationship with PTC has resulted in thousands of users worldwide who trust NetIDEAS' highly available and secure infrastructure to meet their PLM deployment needs," said Tom Rassmann, NetIDEAS President and CTO. "We are extremely excited to be extending our offering of hosted PTC solutions to support the Retail and Consumer industry."
"Built on a web-based architecture, PTC's PLM solutions have long been deployable on demand -- or via what is now called 'the cloud,'" said Will Kohler, senior vice president, Product Management, PTC. "As a global provider of secure cloud hosted solutions purpose-built for product lifecycle needs, NetIDEAS is an excellent partner to PTC and we are pleased to further expand the deployment options available to our customer base."
NetIDEAS' approach, Think Big... Start Small... Scale instantly...(SM), combines years of product lifecycle management expertise with enterprise hosting experience to provide customers with a total solution that is quickly deployed and supported. "We offer several deployment models which cover a range of configuration options and integrations with other enterprise applications. Companies of all sizes can find a NetIDEAS solution that helps them get started in a way that meets today's needs, but also has a growth path they can leverage as their business evolves," said Rassmann.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio