Ernst Homolka (45), managing board member of software provider Nemetschek AG (ISIN 0006452907), will leave the company on December 31, 2011. He will be acting in advisory role for Tim Alexander Lüdke, who has been the board spokesman since November 1, 2011, and then move on to other professional challenges. Until the appointment of a successor, Tim Lüdke will also take on the role of acting financial officer.
The supervisory board of Nemetschek AG would like to thank Ernst Homolka for his work and commitment to the Nemetschek Group. Ernst Homolka has worked in various management functions for Nemetschek since 1999. In January 2007 he was appointed financial officer and spokesman of the board of Nemetschek AG. From May 2008 he was responsible for all operations in the company as sole managing board member, before taking on the role of financial officer again on November 1, 2011.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012
- New Report Places Bentley's OpenPlant Products at the Forefront of Interoperability and Plant Creation