Ernst Homolka (45), managing board member of software provider Nemetschek AG (ISIN 0006452907), will leave the company on December 31, 2011. He will be acting in advisory role for Tim Alexander Lüdke, who has been the board spokesman since November 1, 2011, and then move on to other professional challenges. Until the appointment of a successor, Tim Lüdke will also take on the role of acting financial officer.
The supervisory board of Nemetschek AG would like to thank Ernst Homolka for his work and commitment to the Nemetschek Group. Ernst Homolka has worked in various management functions for Nemetschek since 1999. In January 2007 he was appointed financial officer and spokesman of the board of Nemetschek AG. From May 2008 he was responsible for all operations in the company as sole managing board member, before taking on the role of financial officer again on November 1, 2011.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel