Ernst Homolka (45), managing board member of software provider Nemetschek AG (ISIN 0006452907), will leave the company on December 31, 2011. He will be acting in advisory role for Tim Alexander Lüdke, who has been the board spokesman since November 1, 2011, and then move on to other professional challenges. Until the appointment of a successor, Tim Lüdke will also take on the role of acting financial officer.
The supervisory board of Nemetschek AG would like to thank Ernst Homolka for his work and commitment to the Nemetschek Group. Ernst Homolka has worked in various management functions for Nemetschek since 1999. In January 2007 he was appointed financial officer and spokesman of the board of Nemetschek AG. From May 2008 he was responsible for all operations in the company as sole managing board member, before taking on the role of financial officer again on November 1, 2011.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments