Ernst Homolka (45), managing board member of software provider Nemetschek AG (ISIN 0006452907), will leave the company on December 31, 2011. He will be acting in advisory role for Tim Alexander Lüdke, who has been the board spokesman since November 1, 2011, and then move on to other professional challenges. Until the appointment of a successor, Tim Lüdke will also take on the role of acting financial officer.
The supervisory board of Nemetschek AG would like to thank Ernst Homolka for his work and commitment to the Nemetschek Group. Ernst Homolka has worked in various management functions for Nemetschek since 1999. In January 2007 he was appointed financial officer and spokesman of the board of Nemetschek AG. From May 2008 he was responsible for all operations in the company as sole managing board member, before taking on the role of financial officer again on November 1, 2011.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets