M2 Technologies Principal, Matthew Burke, today announced the addition of Jason Ormsbee and Adam Monk, as Sales Executives. The addition of these positions enhances M2's commitment to customer service excellence.
The M2 team has continued to grow over the last year and is expected to add more sales executives and technical talent in the upcoming year. They are continually looking at new opportunities to expand and ensure their customer base is covered.
"Jason and Adam bring a tremendous level of expertise to our team," stated Burke. "They will reinforce our strength as an Autodesk Gold Partner in Manufacturing by assisting our customers in the Mid-Atlantic territories."
Jason and Adam will be responsible for account management for new clients, including needs assessments, solutions recommendations and follow-up activities to ensure successful solution implementations.
M2 Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturing technology firm specializing in the delivery of advanced manufacturing design solutions from Autodesk, Edgecam, and other select providers. The company helps clients design, build, implement and maintain their design automation solutions. M2 is an Autodesk Gold Partner, Authorized Training Center and Consulting Specialized. They are one of the largest volume sales organizations in the United States for the Autodesk Manufacturing Solutions Division. www.m2t.com
Dec 12, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets