M2 Technologies Principal, Matthew Burke, today announced the addition of Jason Ormsbee and Adam Monk, as Sales Executives. The addition of these positions enhances M2's commitment to customer service excellence.
The M2 team has continued to grow over the last year and is expected to add more sales executives and technical talent in the upcoming year. They are continually looking at new opportunities to expand and ensure their customer base is covered.
"Jason and Adam bring a tremendous level of expertise to our team," stated Burke. "They will reinforce our strength as an Autodesk Gold Partner in Manufacturing by assisting our customers in the Mid-Atlantic territories."
Jason and Adam will be responsible for account management for new clients, including needs assessments, solutions recommendations and follow-up activities to ensure successful solution implementations.
M2 Technologies, Inc. is a manufacturing technology firm specializing in the delivery of advanced manufacturing design solutions from Autodesk, Edgecam, and other select providers. The company helps clients design, build, implement and maintain their design automation solutions. M2 is an Autodesk Gold Partner, Authorized Training Center and Consulting Specialized. They are one of the largest volume sales organizations in the United States for the Autodesk Manufacturing Solutions Division. www.m2t.com
Dec 12, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel