PLM Integration Specialist Applies First-Hand Experience and Industry Expertise to Achieve Clients’ Strategic Business Goals.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Labyrinth Solutions, a PLM consulting services firm headquartered near Austin, Texas, has joined the Aras Partner Program. With more than 10 years of experience, the Labyrinth Solutions team offers a variety of consulting services focused on the integration of PLM software into Engineering and Manufacturing enterprises.
Labyrinth’s goal is to help its clients select and implement the right technologies to achieve their business goals, and to implement those solutions in the fastest, most effective way possible. The Labyrinth approach features an impartial evaluation of business processes, a comprehensive action plan and a PLM implementation tailored to address the specific needs of the client company.
“The Labyrinth Solutions team recognizes the strategic value PLM brings to businesses and offers a unique blend of industry expertise, engineering business know-how, and practical, first-hand PLM experience to the Aras Community," said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We welcome Labyrinth to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program.”
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel