PLM Integration Specialist Applies First-Hand Experience and Industry Expertise to Achieve Clients’ Strategic Business Goals.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Labyrinth Solutions, a PLM consulting services firm headquartered near Austin, Texas, has joined the Aras Partner Program. With more than 10 years of experience, the Labyrinth Solutions team offers a variety of consulting services focused on the integration of PLM software into Engineering and Manufacturing enterprises.
Labyrinth’s goal is to help its clients select and implement the right technologies to achieve their business goals, and to implement those solutions in the fastest, most effective way possible. The Labyrinth approach features an impartial evaluation of business processes, a comprehensive action plan and a PLM implementation tailored to address the specific needs of the client company.
“The Labyrinth Solutions team recognizes the strategic value PLM brings to businesses and offers a unique blend of industry expertise, engineering business know-how, and practical, first-hand PLM experience to the Aras Community," said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We welcome Labyrinth to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers