PLM Integration Specialist Applies First-Hand Experience and Industry Expertise to Achieve Clients’ Strategic Business Goals.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Labyrinth Solutions, a PLM consulting services firm headquartered near Austin, Texas, has joined the Aras Partner Program. With more than 10 years of experience, the Labyrinth Solutions team offers a variety of consulting services focused on the integration of PLM software into Engineering and Manufacturing enterprises.
Labyrinth’s goal is to help its clients select and implement the right technologies to achieve their business goals, and to implement those solutions in the fastest, most effective way possible. The Labyrinth approach features an impartial evaluation of business processes, a comprehensive action plan and a PLM implementation tailored to address the specific needs of the client company.
“The Labyrinth Solutions team recognizes the strategic value PLM brings to businesses and offers a unique blend of industry expertise, engineering business know-how, and practical, first-hand PLM experience to the Aras Community," said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “We welcome Labyrinth to the Aras Community and the Aras Partner Program.”
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets