TOULOUSE, France: Kineo CAM has entered into an agreement with a major robot manufacturer to deliver a complete software architecture and software components.
Following a long and extensive evaluation process of several software component providers, this major robot manufacturer has selected Kineo CAM to be its main software components provider.
Recognizing that an efficient 3D software environment is a must-have for building its software application to simulate and to program its robots, it relies on Kineo CAM’s core competencies.
“This is the most ambitious project with a robot OEM for our young company. For the first time ever we are committed to delivering a full range of software components. Some are already available off-the-shelves and others are being developed, creating a real opportunity to enlarge our product portfolio in the coming years” testifies Laurent Maniscalco, Kineo CAM CEO.
The new software application will be delivered with this OEM’s robots in 2012.
Kineo Computer Aided Motion “Kineo CAM” is the independent software developer of the worldwide leading technology for automatic motion and path planning, KineoWorks™.
Specialized in the development of advanced solutions, Kineo CAM provides business solutions to large companies and organizations in the United States, Europe and Japan.
The main market of Kineo CAM is Mechanical Computer-Aided Design and Manufacturing. In this area, the large range of solutions, from stand-alone to fully integrated software, enables users to save money, shorten development time and increase quality in Product Design (validation of mechanical mounting/dismounting) and Process (simulation of operations in cluttered 3D environments).
Kineo CAM is the winner of the national contest of innovation from the Ministry of Research and Technology (2000), received the IEEE/IFR Innovation Award for Outstanding Achievements in Commercializing Innovative Robot and Automation technology (2005), winner of the 2007 Innovation ICT Prize from the European Commission and the European Council of Applied Sciences, Technologies & Engineering, and the regional Midi-Pyrénées Innovation and International award. Kineo CAM was awarded by Daratech, the title of emerging technology at the Daratech SUMMIT2006 with eight other innovative American companies.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio