Industry Speakers Bring More Than 70 Years of Experience to CIC's Main Podium.
Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), announced today its keynote speakers for its 2012 event (www.3DCIC.com) to be held May 21-23 in Denver, Colorado.
Now in its ninth year, CIC is the only vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
Jack Harris, recently retired Director of Advanced Manufacturing Technology at Rockwell Collins, will share "Lessons Learned in over 40 years in Aerospace and Defense." With more than 40 years at Rockwell Collins, Jack held numerous leadership positions in engineering, advanced technology, programs and operations. Jack currently serves as General Manager of the PDES Inc. consortia.
Rahim Alsaffar, Lead Engineering Specialist at Johnson Controls Automotive Group, will present "Driving High Volume and High Quality in a Huge, Globally Inter-Connected Automotive Supply Chain." Mr. Alsaffar will discuss how collaboration technology, people and processes help deliver high-volume products at the lowest cost in the shortest time, with unrivaled quality. Rahim has more than 15 years of combined product development and product design operations experience, with a recent focus on leveraging technology to improve quality.
Chad Jackson, President of Lifecycle Insights and author of the popular Engineering Matters newsletter (www.engineering-matters.com), will present "The Impact of Social Networks on PLM and Global Supply Chains." Mr. Jackson is a recognized authority on design and engineering in new product development and introduction with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Before founding Lifecycle Insights, Chad led the Product Innovation and Engineering practice for Aberdeen Consulting, as Vice President and Principal Analyst. Prior to Aberdeen, Chad held a number of roles at an engineering software provider for more than a decade.
Longview Advisors has also announced that free, open access to all presentations from past events is now available at (www.3DCIC.com).
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets