Industry Speakers Bring More Than 70 Years of Experience to CIC's Main Podium.
Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), announced today its keynote speakers for its 2012 event (www.3DCIC.com) to be held May 21-23 in Denver, Colorado.
Now in its ninth year, CIC is the only vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
Jack Harris, recently retired Director of Advanced Manufacturing Technology at Rockwell Collins, will share "Lessons Learned in over 40 years in Aerospace and Defense." With more than 40 years at Rockwell Collins, Jack held numerous leadership positions in engineering, advanced technology, programs and operations. Jack currently serves as General Manager of the PDES Inc. consortia.
Rahim Alsaffar, Lead Engineering Specialist at Johnson Controls Automotive Group, will present "Driving High Volume and High Quality in a Huge, Globally Inter-Connected Automotive Supply Chain." Mr. Alsaffar will discuss how collaboration technology, people and processes help deliver high-volume products at the lowest cost in the shortest time, with unrivaled quality. Rahim has more than 15 years of combined product development and product design operations experience, with a recent focus on leveraging technology to improve quality.
Chad Jackson, President of Lifecycle Insights and author of the popular Engineering Matters newsletter (www.engineering-matters.com), will present "The Impact of Social Networks on PLM and Global Supply Chains." Mr. Jackson is a recognized authority on design and engineering in new product development and introduction with more than 15 years of experience in the industry. Before founding Lifecycle Insights, Chad led the Product Innovation and Engineering practice for Aberdeen Consulting, as Vice President and Principal Analyst. Prior to Aberdeen, Chad held a number of roles at an engineering software provider for more than a decade.
Longview Advisors has also announced that free, open access to all presentations from past events is now available at (www.3DCIC.com).
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program