GRAITEC, a major worldwide developer for analysis and detailing software announces a new business partnership with JMD Co. Ltd., developer of "Marvel Shop" software, located in Gyeyang-gu, Incheon near Seoul. The partnership agreement signed between the two companies entitles JMD to promote and sell the Advance Steel software solution in Korea, as well as to propose to Marvel Shop users to migrate to Advance Steel.
GRAITEC has been investing considerable amount of time and work to deeply understand the Korean market. On top of our powerful Advance Steel software solution for steel structural detailing we also provide a Korean Manual and a "Korean Drawing Style Manager" to directly address every-day operations of draftsmen in the industry.
Combining 10+ years in steel structure shop drawing and 2D detailing service, JMD has developed a considerable amount of experience and knowledge with its "Marvel Shop" software customers.
As a GRAITEC Authorized Reseller, JMD will offer its customers and prospects the option to purchase Advance Steel software, for unrivalled shop detailing outcomes- backing up GRAITEC's product with comprehensive customer local support and training options.
GRAITEC and JMD share the goal of bringing to the market competitive technology solutions that will increase their customer's productivity for steel structural detailing and shop drawing.
Pascal Bergougnou, Managing Director of Graitec Asia Pacific, comments: "I am pleased to welcome JMD into GRAITEC's network. There are many Korean companies doing steel structural shop drawing and that are still looking for the right solution. I strongly believe that the most up-to-date 3D and 2D technology of Advance Steel, combined with JMD's comprehensive knowledge of the Korean market and 2D detailing services, will provide the customer with a trusted comprehensive solution second-to-none."
Anthony Kim, CEO and David Oh, President of JMD add: "We are very excited to cooperate with GRAITEC. Most GRAITEC Advance Products show powerful visualized modeling as well as very unique capabilities for Korean market (e.g. stair, railing, ladder, diverse set of macros, etc.). We are willing to share development experience, sustainable growth with GRAITEC as a major player in this region market. We will do our very best to bring innovation technology to the Korean construction industry."
Dec 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments