ETA has released a Service Pack for PreSys R3which updates two features. This Service Pack, called SP1, is available for both the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
The following features which have been improved with this Service Pack:
Exporting LS-DYNA models which include *CONSTRAINED_JOINTS
Area Meshing tools in the Mesher Menu now consider a special case in meshing circular lines
The service pack is implemented through a self-installer, which quickly updates the software for the user.
SP1 can be downloaded immediately.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments