ETA has released a Service Pack for PreSys R3which updates two features. This Service Pack, called SP1, is available for both the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
The following features which have been improved with this Service Pack:
Exporting LS-DYNA models which include *CONSTRAINED_JOINTS
Area Meshing tools in the Mesher Menu now consider a special case in meshing circular lines
The service pack is implemented through a self-installer, which quickly updates the software for the user.
SP1 can be downloaded immediately.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri