ETA has released a Service Pack for PreSys R3which updates two features. This Service Pack, called SP1, is available for both the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems.
The following features which have been improved with this Service Pack:
Exporting LS-DYNA models which include *CONSTRAINED_JOINTS
Area Meshing tools in the Mesher Menu now consider a special case in meshing circular lines
The service pack is implemented through a self-installer, which quickly updates the software for the user.
SP1 can be downloaded immediately.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012