Elmo Solutions, the leader in ERP-CAD data integration, announces the immediate availability a new, enhanced CAD-ERP data integration connector for AutoCAD Mechanical.
Agni Link is a client-server companion to CAD / PDM / PLM applications that provides real-time, bidirectional data integration with ERP systems, among which:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This outstanding application offers a unique and reliable way to integrate CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP data, automatically resolving discrepancies, and allowing editing of product data using possible values obtained "live" from the ERP application, thus ensuring perfect synchronization of both data sets and completely eliminating redundant data entry as well as costly errors. Agni Link connectors are currently available for the following applications:
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks
Dassault Systemes Workgroup PDM
Dassault Systemes Enterprise PDM
Agni Link can process and synchronize a wide range of product data from either environment, including:
Bills of Materials (BoMs)
“We are excited to launch this new enhanced version of the Agni Link connector for AutoCAD Mechanical” said Ricardo Talbot, Science Officer at Elmo Solutions. “The new release not only includes significant enhancement in functionalities, but also brings performance improvements of over 800% in some cases. We are confident that this new product enhancement helps us offer our customers compelling benefits at price points that ensure an excellent ROI. They can now enjoy a better way to access the most advanced and efficient method of integrating the CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP silos of information. We are confident that this improved CAD-ERP data integration technology will make the solution even more attractive to potential users.”
Agni Link is an easy-to-deploy CAD-ERP data integration solution that can be installed in less than 60 seconds.
The Agni Link CAD-ERP data integration system is also a multilingual solution, and is currently available in English and in French. New languages can be implemented in no time.
Established in 1979, Elmo Solutions is a world class leader in CAD-ERP data integration, with users in over 50 countries.
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel