Elmo Solutions, the leader in ERP-CAD data integration, announces the immediate availability a new, enhanced CAD-ERP data integration connector for AutoCAD Mechanical.
Agni Link is a client-server companion to CAD / PDM / PLM applications that provides real-time, bidirectional data integration with ERP systems, among which:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision)
Microsoft Dynamics AX (Axapta)
Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains)
Microsoft Dynamics SL (Solomon)
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This outstanding application offers a unique and reliable way to integrate CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP data, automatically resolving discrepancies, and allowing editing of product data using possible values obtained "live" from the ERP application, thus ensuring perfect synchronization of both data sets and completely eliminating redundant data entry as well as costly errors. Agni Link connectors are currently available for the following applications:
Dassault Systemes SolidWorks
Dassault Systemes Workgroup PDM
Dassault Systemes Enterprise PDM
Agni Link can process and synchronize a wide range of product data from either environment, including:
Bills of Materials (BoMs)
“We are excited to launch this new enhanced version of the Agni Link connector for AutoCAD Mechanical” said Ricardo Talbot, Science Officer at Elmo Solutions. “The new release not only includes significant enhancement in functionalities, but also brings performance improvements of over 800% in some cases. We are confident that this new product enhancement helps us offer our customers compelling benefits at price points that ensure an excellent ROI. They can now enjoy a better way to access the most advanced and efficient method of integrating the CAD, PDM, PLM and ERP silos of information. We are confident that this improved CAD-ERP data integration technology will make the solution even more attractive to potential users.”
Agni Link is an easy-to-deploy CAD-ERP data integration solution that can be installed in less than 60 seconds.
The Agni Link CAD-ERP data integration system is also a multilingual solution, and is currently available in English and in French. New languages can be implemented in no time.
Established in 1979, Elmo Solutions is a world class leader in CAD-ERP data integration, with users in over 50 countries.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets