EDS Technologies EDST one of the leading PLM solutions company in India today announced that the company has entered into a strategic relationship with Mar Baselios College of Engineering Trivandrum to set up a finishing school for the students in the pre final and final years of Mechanical Production Automobile and Aerospace engineering
EDST will also conduct specialized training programmes for students from other institutes and working professionals seeking knowledge and enhancement of their skills On course completion the students will be awarded certification from EDS Technologies Pvt Ltd and Mar Baselios College of Engineering
This initiative focuses on developing long term relationship with Educational Institutions through in depth engagements around student and faculty programs and equip them with latest in technology said Mr S Senthil President EDS Technologies Pvt Ltd The association will strengthen the availability of professionals with right knowledge and skills and bridge the gap between industry requirements and academic excellence he added.
Taking Industry Academics relationship to the next level EDST will lay special emphasis on equipping engineering students and professionals with knowledge and skills that will enhance their value to industry The Finishing School will focus on providing industry specific technical training in PLM tools in order to scale up the employability levels of engineering graduates.
PLM offers revolutionary solutions to designing analyzing manufacturing and servicing products while profoundly transforming industrial processes and businesses The programme includes a curriculum that comprehensively covers the concepts and advanced features of PLM tools that enable conceptual and detailed designing resulting in state of the art knowledge based solutions.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012