aPriori, a provider of product cost management software solutions, today announced that Diebold, Incorporated has selected the aPriori Product Cost Management software platform to provide real-time product cost assessments throughout its product development lifecycle. The aPriori software will provide Diebold’s engineering and sourcing teams with detailed cost analysis in real-time as they consider options in product design, manufacturing process, materials and suppliers.
“Diebold has selected aPriori’s product cost management solution to help our engineering and sourcing teams effectively implement a design-to-cost process for new product introductions,” said Jon Washington, director, product sourcing, Diebold. “aPriori can provide us with nearly instant cost impact feedback on many design, manufacturing or sourcing alternatives we are considering. We believe that this new capability will help us improve the overall value our products provide to customers, while maintaining and improving profit margins for our company.”
aPriori’s Product Cost Management software platform provides Diebold with detailed product cost analysis throughout the entire product development process. With this real-time information, Diebold’s design, engineering and sourcing personnel can identify quantifiable savings when evaluating alternative designs and supply chain sources and make more informed decisions– both pre- and post-production.
“Diebold conducted a comprehensive on-site evaluation of our technology before deciding to move forward,” said Stephanie Feraday, aPriori’s President and Chief Executive Officer. “They discovered through this process that aPriori could deliver precise cost assessments in a fraction of the time they had previously experienced, and that the system was flexible enough to accommodate their unique requirements. We are working closely with Diebold to help them successfully implement their Design-to-Cost initiative, and are confident it will deliver the benefits they expect.”
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- TurboViewer Pro Turns v2.0
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012