Harsha Lal to lead the Public-Large Enterprise business unit at Dell India as Executive Director & General Manager.
Dell India announced today that Harsha Lal has been appointed as general manager of its Public-Large Enterprise (PLE) business unit in India. Harsha will be leading the company’s strategic efforts to continue to develop integrated solutions and execute go-to-market strategies for its public & enterprise solutions and services in India. As part of this, he will also help drive the growth in enhancing Dell’s position as a preferred provider of open, capable and affordable IT technology solutions and services.
With increased efforts by Dell in successfully building its solutions expertise, Dell’s PLE business unit continues to redefine the company’s capabilities, strengthening customer relationship and growing the overall business. With the appointment of Harsha Lal, Dell is further bolstering its vision to deepen customer insights and relationships while strengthening its competitive position in the industry.
Joseph Kremer, Dell’s president for Public-Large Enterprise in APJ, said, “We are pleased to welcome Harsha to the India PLE team to redefine our solutions capabilities, strengthen our customer relationship and grow our business. With more than 26 years in the Information Technology industry, Harsha brings to Dell an extensive understanding of sales, marketing and product line management functions as well as the ability to optimize technology trends. I am confident that his capabilities will help us in expanding the company’s strong presence in the Indian IT space.”
“I am very happy and excited to join Dell and help enhance the company’s Public-Large Enterprise portfolio contributing to the overall solutions mix,” Harsha Lal commented “It is a great time for Dell in India and in the past one year itself this business has undergone phenomenal growth and invested substantial resources to build a comprehensive portfolio. I look forward to keep this momentum going and make a strong contribution to the continued growth.”
Harsha joins Dell post a successful stint as vice president and head for Wipro’s Global Process Manufacturing Industry vertical where he was responsible for driving revenue, profitability, customer satisfaction and industry solutions.
Dec 13, 2011
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets