Delcam has launched a new web site, www.partmaker.com, for its PartMaker CAM system for programming the full spectrum of production machining equipment. The site details the many benefits that have prompted thousands of users with sophisticated machine tools to select PartMaker for their programming needs.
A key part of the new PartMaker site is a series of video testimonials from some of these customers. Many of these companies are from the medical industry, the largest outlet for PartMaker, with others from aerospace, electronics, general engineering and contract manufacturing. Similarly, they use a range of high-end machine tools from suppliers including Citizen, Star, Mazak, Nakamura-Tome, Tsugami, Doosan and Mori Seiki among others. All, however, rely on PartMaker to produce complex, high-precision parts, with the shortest-possible set-up times and cycle times.
Visitors to the site can also obtain details and video demonstrations on the latest version of the software, PartMaker 2012. Major highlights of the release include improved visualisation, more powerful simulation of vertical and horizontal machining centres, support for the latest breed of multi-axis bar-fed mills, turn-mill centres and Swiss-type lathes, greater flexibility and control in process development and much, much more.
The new PartMaker site features a modern, easy-to-navigate interface to allow visitors to find information relevant to their industry and machining application. This new style follows the format of new websites being introduced for Delcam’s other manufacturing software.
It includes links to Delcam’s international reseller network so that visitors can contact their local representative for further information or to request an evaluation copy.
There are also links to many of Delcam’s technology partners, including machine tool builders and cutting tool suppliers. Videos from recent exhibitions can be viewed where these companies have used Delcam software to program their demonstrations.
Dec 22, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel