Delcam will demonstrate Delcam CRISPIN, its complete footwear CADCAM solution, at the ENKWSA show to be held from 6th to 8th February at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas,, NV. Please visit http://www.delcam-crispin.com to find out more about Delcam CRISPIN.
Delcam CRISPIN footwear solutions are PC-based products made up of several software modules. Each module can be used independently of the others or combined to give a full footwear design to manufacturing solution. The product range features a user interface with footwear specific icons which provide consistency, familiarity and ease of use.
The ShoeMaker Pro 3D Concept footwear design product is the only 3D footwear design solution that integrates the last, upper and engineered sole unit. This allows the complete shoe to be designed, modeled and visualized within the same design environment.
Of course, ShoeMaker Pro is compatible with the complete range of Delcam CRISPIN software, including Engineer Pro for 2D pattern engineering and grading, which for 2012 includes ShoeStyle, a new 3D product based on ShoeMaker, used for engineering 3D style lines for design aesthetics and fit, and then flattened to produce the last drape and shell patterns.
Delcam CRISPIN products use a single file format (.shoe) from last modification and concept design to pattern engineering, ensuring fast reliable data transfer through all stages of product development. The same format is also utilized in downstream products like ShoeCost (for footwear costing) and TechPac (for creating technical diagrams and reports), simplifying data management and project planning.
Delcam CRISPIN is the world’s largest supplier of CADCAM software to the footwear industry and is the only supplier able to provide a complete solution for the design and manufacture of lasts, uppers and soles. Delcam CRISPIN footwear solutions have the tools that reduce development costs and improve communications with your manufacturers to ensure a faster time to market and a higher quality product.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio