Creaform has reported that following a successful audit by Intertek, its Canada-based head office - that houses the departments of R&D, Production, Technical Support, etc. - has reached the ISO 9001 : 2008 certification as of November 2011. Intertek is a leading provider of quality and safety solutions serving a wide range of industries around the world. With more than 31,000 employees in over 100 countries, Intertek holds extensive global accreditations, recognitions, and agreements.
"After 10 years of accelerated growth and innovation, we felt it was time to ensure the quality of our products and services and the satisfaction of our clientele through a formal, organized and recognized system. We spent the last months implementing a Quality Management System (QMS) throughout head office, which reflects the continuous commitment of our employees towards high quality and thoroughness," said Marco St-Pierre, VP of Innovation and Technologies and quality representative at Creaform.
Creaform's Quality Policy
By taking a preventative approach through its rules and regulations, Creaform's management and staff undertake to meet the standards of the company's quality management system while continually striving to make it more efficient, with a view to ensuring total customer satisfaction.
Creaform's Quality Management System
Creaform has implemented and maintains a quality management system that meets ISO 9001 standards. The QMS reflects the interconnectedness of the company's processes and allows for ongoing improvement according to the PDCA (Plan-Do-Check-Act) management principle.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012