CIMdata, Inc., a global Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) management consulting and research firm announces that the first European CIMdata PLM Certificate Program of 2012 will be held in Birmingham, United Kingdom from March 12 - 16. The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is the flagship offering of CIMdata PLM Leadership — the PLM industry’s most comprehensive non-biased education and training offering available for today’s PLM professionals.
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program prepares PLM professionals at several levels to successfully address the challenges inherent in PLM implementations. This assessment-based certificate program includes an intimate classroom experience, individual and team-based exercises, and individual evaluations of achievement. Additionally, the program provides participants with intensive and extensive exposure to a team of CIMdata experts. Upon successful completion of the program, each participant receives a CIMdata PLM Certificate and becomes a member of CIMdata’s global PLM Leadership community.
According to James McKinney, CIMdata’s PLM Leadership Practice Manager, “We have designed our 2012 schedule to address the needs of PLM professionals throughout Europe and North America and are excited to bring the first European program of 2012 to Birmingham.”
The CIMdata PLM Certificate Program is built on CIMdata’s more than 28 years of extensive worldwide experience guiding industrial companies in successfully defining and implementing best-in-class PLM strategies and tactics. The program is available to industrial companies who are considering or implementing PLM, and to PLM technology and service suppliers. PLM Certificate Program participants may register online for either the 3-day or 5-day program. For more detailed information about the CIMdata PLM Certificate Program, and how to register visit CIMdata’s website at http://www.cimdata.com/services/education/plm_certificate.html.
Dec 16, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel