BWIR & Korade B.V. have partnered to offer PDM/PLM consulting & services to Infor ERP LN/Baan clients in the BENELUX region of Europe. Korade B.V., part of the Claresco Group, The Netherlands, has been catering to clients in implementing, supporting and delivering add-on solutions (SharePoint integration, Portals, Business Intelligence and Barcode) around the Infor ERP LN/Baan software. The partnership combines BWIR’s global expertise in PLM and Korade’s local presence and access to clients in the Infor ERP LN/Baan space.
The first joint PLM seminar conducted by BWIR and Korade was on Thursday, November 24, 2011 at Residence Rhenen in The Netherlands. The knowledge intensive seminar was well attended and both BWIR and Korade will offer similar seminars periodically. The seminar’s objective was to cover various aspects of PDM/PLM and ERP in relation to PLM to a focused audience. The seminar also provided an opportunity to introduce the BWIR-Korade partnership. Jos Voskuil, a global thought leader on PLM delivered the keynote address.
Marcel Croonen, Commercial Director, Korade, performed the introductions and BWIR was introduced by its Partner Manager Frank Meijer. Senthil Kumar, VP & Senior Partner, BWIR spoke on BWIR’s mission and expertise and on the BWIR-Korade partnership. The keynote speaker Jos Voskuil dealt with the importance of PLM, the difference between PDM & PLM and the relevance of PLM in different business processes and the challenges in PLM implementation.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting