BWIR & Korade B.V. have partnered to offer PDM/PLM consulting & services to Infor ERP LN/Baan clients in the BENELUX region of Europe. Korade B.V., part of the Claresco Group, The Netherlands, has been catering to clients in implementing, supporting and delivering add-on solutions (SharePoint integration, Portals, Business Intelligence and Barcode) around the Infor ERP LN/Baan software. The partnership combines BWIR’s global expertise in PLM and Korade’s local presence and access to clients in the Infor ERP LN/Baan space.
The first joint PLM seminar conducted by BWIR and Korade was on Thursday, November 24, 2011 at Residence Rhenen in The Netherlands. The knowledge intensive seminar was well attended and both BWIR and Korade will offer similar seminars periodically. The seminar’s objective was to cover various aspects of PDM/PLM and ERP in relation to PLM to a focused audience. The seminar also provided an opportunity to introduce the BWIR-Korade partnership. Jos Voskuil, a global thought leader on PLM delivered the keynote address.
Marcel Croonen, Commercial Director, Korade, performed the introductions and BWIR was introduced by its Partner Manager Frank Meijer. Senthil Kumar, VP & Senior Partner, BWIR spoke on BWIR’s mission and expertise and on the BWIR-Korade partnership. The keynote speaker Jos Voskuil dealt with the importance of PLM, the difference between PDM & PLM and the relevance of PLM in different business processes and the challenges in PLM implementation.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets