Agreement to provide customers with a complete 3D capture and engineering design solution.
Cambridge, UK: AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, and RIEGL Laser Measurement Systems, a leader in the design, development and production of laser scan technology announced today that they have signed an Interoperability Agreement.
Under the terms of this agreement AVEVA and RIEGL will co-operate closely to provide an efficient integration between RIEGL's laser scan hardware technology and AVEVA’s market leading portfolio of laser engineering and design software solutions. These solutions allow owner operators and EPCs to rapidly capture as-built plant environments and create intelligent 3D models that improve the efficiency and safety of plant operations and support extending operational life. This new partnership in combination with the recent acquisition of the LFM software suite, demonstrates AVEVA’s significant commitment to the 3D data capture market.
“AVEVA is pleased to welcome RIEGL to our Global Partner Network” said Paul Cooper, VP Partnerships and Strategic Alliances at AVEVA. “This Interoperability Agreement supports our strategy of delivering innovative software solutions which add value to laser data captured from all the leading hardware vendors”.
Christian Sevcik, Business Development Manager at RIEGL added, “We are delighted to sign this agreement with AVEVA. Seamless integration between our laser scan technology and the AVEVA portfolio of Laser Engineering and Design Solutions means that our customers can benefit from the highest quality hardware and software solutions”.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel