Agreement to provide customers with a complete 3D capture and engineering design solution.
Cambridge, UK: AVEVA (LSE:AVV), a leader in engineering design and information management solutions for the plant, power and marine industries, and FARO, a leader in high precision laser scanning and 3D Documentation Technology, announced today that they have signed an Interoperability Agreement.
Under the terms of this agreement AVEVA and FARO will co-operate closely to provide an efficient integration between FARO’s laser scan hardware technology and AVEVA’s portfolio of laser engineering and design software solutions. Following the recent acquisition of the LFM software division of Z+F UK this partnership further demonstrates AVEVA’s significant commitment to the 3D data capture market.
“AVEVA is delighted to announce this Interoperability Agreement with FARO,” said Paul Cooper, VP Partnerships and Strategic Alliances at AVEVA. “Delivering seamless integration between AVEVA and FARO fully supports our committed strategy of delivering innovative software solutions to our customers which add value to laser data captured from all the leading hardware vendors”.
Bernd Becker, Director of Product Management & Business Development 3D-Laser-Scanner of FARO added “We are very pleased to join the AVEVA Global Partner Network. This agreement will ensure that our joint customers can benefit from a complete solution which leverages the FARO 3D capture technology and AVEVA’s suite of Laser Engineering and Design Solutions”.
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers
- Gstarsoft Highlights New Dynamic Block Editor in GstarCAD 2012