ASCON Group, developer and integrator of professional CAD/AEC/PLM, is conducting free of charge online training sessions on a recently released new version of its CAD software, KOMPAS-3D V13.
All the interested are welcomed to join the webinars in English and to benefit from CAD familiarization, as well as to get support and advice in any questions regarding all the main features of the 3D and 2D modelling softwares, reach collaboration abilities, advanced surface modelling, powerful add-ons for KOMPAS-3D and many others absolutely for FREE.
Here is the schedule of the upcoming webinars:
№ Theme Date
1 KOMPAS-3D V13. Key features overview 07.12.2011
2 KOMPAS-3D V13. New Add-Ins overview 21.12.2011
3 KOMPAS-3D collaboration functionality: Overview of Import and export possibilities 18.01.2012
4 Part modeling: Part creation functional overview, Multibody interface, Boolean features, using parameterization, variables 25.01.2012
5 Assembly creation: Assembly modelling. 01.02.2012
6 Steel Structures 3D - steel structures design in KOMPAS-3D 15.02.2012
7 Pipelines 3D: Examples of pipelines design with Pipelines 3D 29.02.2012
8 Parametrisation in KOMPAS-3D: Parametrization functionality overview 14.03.2012
9 Mutibody interface and boolean features: Tutorial how to work with multibody and boolean features functional. 21.03.2012
10 2D in KOMPAS-Graphic: During this seminar we will demonstrate all process of drawing creation: from creation of the new 2D-document and getting drawing from 3D models till printing. 28.03.2012
11 Sheet metal: Review techniques of sheet metal functional of KOMPAS-3D. 04.04.2012
12 CAE analysis in KOMPAS-3D: Examples of working with application APM FEM and Universal mechanism express 11.04.2012
The registration for each webinar is obligatory, because number of participants is limited - do not miss an opportunity and register first at email@example.com!
Prepare yourself for webinar and download KOMPAS-3D V13 FREE 30-Days full-functional Trial at ascon.net/download/kompas/.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- SolidWorks Software Helps Bring a 30 Year Dream to Life; Re-creation of U.S.S. Missouri