Software Company Scores in Top 1 Percent, Based on Stock Performance.
ANSYS (NASDAQ: ANSS), a developer of engineering simulation software, is one of only six technology businesses worldwide to receive the highest possible score in a new list of stock ratings published by Investor's Business Daily. The financial publication's SmartSelect Composite Ratings of publicly traded companies grade stock performance on a scale of 1 to 99. ANSYS earned a rating of 99 earlier this month, the highest possible score. This places ANSYS among the top 1 percent of all stocks reviewed by the publication.
In compiling its SmartSelect Composite Ratings, Investor's Business Daily considers many factors, including earnings per share, relative price strength, sales and profit growth and return on equity. In 2011, shares in ANSYS grew 18 percent.
"Engineering simulation is a rapidly growing field because it helps companies overcome their greatest challenge — speeding the product development process, while maintaining a high degree of confidence in product integrity," said Jim Cashman, president and CEO of ANSYS. "By designing and assessing products in a low-risk virtual environment, engineering teams can make sure they 'get it right' rapidly and cost-effectively, with minimal investments in physical prototypes and field testing. We expect applications for ANSYS software to continue to grow, as both engineers and executives realize the promise of Simulation-Driven Product Development™. Our company's strong performance reflects the real value that ANSYS solutions add for customers around the world, every day and in every industry."
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers