Leading CADCAM software developer Delcam held the 2011 ArtCAM User Group meetings in North America at 4 separate locations Toronto Ontario, Orlando Florida, Grapevine Texas and Santa Monica California.
ArtCAM Product Manager, Sean Plunkett said, "This year we decided to go back to our roots of how we begin the ArtCAM User Group meetings -one day events at different locations. Users that attended were happy that they had a choice to travel away or within a short distance to attend a full day of ArtCAM demonstrations.
"Each location had its own unique flare but attendees especially enjoyed the MST Bronze and NextEngine venues” continued Plunkett. "MST Bronze in Toronto is a very unique and interesting facility and I think it gave customers that attended a great opportunity to witness how ArtCAM can be used and applied in different industries. The foundry tour was a great addition to the day and very much appreciated and enjoyed by all who particpated.”
NextEngine was the host of the 4th and final user group destination in Santa Monica California. Plunkett said "We were very fortunate to be able to hold our user meeting at the corporate offices of NextEngine who develop the NextEngine Desktop 3D Scanner and ScanStudio software. The NextEngine group along with all their complimentary technology and product offerings brought to the California user group another dimension to the customer experience with practical hands-on-experience in product design as well as educational details and information related to scanning and reverse engineering.”
Besides giving attendees the usual delegate pack which included a manual and a one of the kind ArtCAM t-shirt, attendees were also given the chance to win valuable prizes from Delcam and ArtCAM partners like Beckwith Décor Products, CNC Automation, Coastal Enterprises, Artifacturing, Vector Art and 3D Model club. Demonstrations included valuable insight into ‘what’s new’ in ArtCAM with primarily focus on a number of new options for users to get higher quality results, tips 'n’ tricks, advanced modeling and machining strategies, rotary 101 and V2012 sneak peek. Feedback received from the users that attended the user group was extremely positive.
"Very useful information, extremely good value”! Michael Tyler, Carvebuddy Brunswick GA
"I am new to software. I found this seminar very informative and well done”. Jeff Deckman Pascale Engineering Sarasota FL
"Great class, got way more info that I expected”. David Fincher BMC Coppell Texas
"Glad we came. Very beneficial and being so close allowed 4 of us to attend” Allan Honse Metroplex Cabinets Lake Dallas TX
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program