Guangzhou, China:- ZWSOFT, a supplier of 2D and 3D CAD/CAM solutions to the AEC and MCAD industries, today announced ZWCAD 2012, the newest version of their flagship software for computer-aided design. This exciting new release features more than 900 enhancements in drafting, visualization, publishing, and stability.
More Efficient Drafting
ZWCAD 2012 helps users be more efficient in day-to-day drafting tasks. For instance, entities in blocks can now be used for trimming, and it is now easier to insert blocks from Tool Palettes. The M2P snap is handy for snapping midway between two points. Dimensions can be placed on region objects.
In text and mtext, fractions are stacked automatically, and a variety of units can be used for text styles. Field text can be included in multiline leaders, and hyperlinks and additional currency symbols can be placed in tables. The useful drawing compare feature now compares blocks, attributes, and text. ZWCAD 2012 supports Vietnamese.
More Convenient Publishing
ZWCAD no longer places a limit on the number of drawings that can be batch published, and page setups can be defined for multiple drawings. ZWCAD 2012 now exports drawings as multi-page DWF files, and print-to-PDF is part of the Plot dialog box.
ECW files used for aerial imagery field can be attached to ZWCAD drawings.
New Realtime Visualization
ZWCAD 2012 offers visual styles for drawing and editing in shaded modes, such as full-time hidden-line removal. Gradients can be placed with the new Gradient command.
This update fixes bugs that affected stability in very complex drawings, and while editing viewports and layouts; mirroring, copying, stretching, and scaling many entities; undo/redo; and drawings containing proxies.
ZWCAD 2012 50% Discount Upgrade Promotion
Between November 15, 2011 and January 31, 2012, customers can enjoy 50% off a single upgrade to ZWCAD 2012. To take advantage of this offer, customers need only provide their local ZWCAD reseller with their license number and contact information. To locate a local reseller, contact ZWSOFT at email@example.com.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments