Sescoi is running a series of Customer Appreciation Events for users of its world beating WorkNC CADCAM software to celebrate 20 years of business in North America and to roll out the benefits of WorkNC V21, the latest version of its software. Starting on 30th November in Akron, Ohio and ending on 8th December in Grand Rapids, Michigan, the events will give WorkNC users an opportunity to see the advances in the software, provide valuable feedback about their experiences and to network with other professionals within the CADCAM and machining industry at a venue convenient to them.
Highly prestigious customers including General Motors, Chrysler and Ford, and major tool and die manufacturers such as Patterson Mold and Tool, Walker Tool & Die and Prospect Mold are WorkNC fans. Some of these companies have been using the software since the 1980s, which demonstrates how it has developed over the years to continually provide the very best in CNC programming and machining, productivity and service. By developing such a loyal client base, Sescoi finds that new customers are introduced to WorkNC by recommendation resulting in very high satisfaction levels for its users.
Additional technical and commercial staff has recently joined Sescoi to cope with increased demand, so the events will also provide an opportunity to meet the new members of the team.
The five events are sure to be a sell out as Sescoi’s users are always keen to hear about the latest advances which, for V21, include parallel processing, which according to internet forums postings is “the fastest WorkNC ever”. Other new features include optimized 5-axis toolpaths, new flat surface roughing algorithms, and new continuous finishing toolpaths.
Bruno Marko president of Sescoi says, “The last 20 years has been extremely successful for Sescoi in the North American market. Our prestigious and loyal customer base speaks for itself. The success is due to the hard work and dedication of our staff and our distribution network. They have continually gone the extra mile to deliver excellence, which is a great foundation for another 20 years of growth.”
Nov 23, 2011
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel