Eagle Point Software Corporation, an Autodesk Preferred Industry Partner, announced the release of its Pinnacle Series for MEP. This revolutionary technology delivers multiple Autodesk implementation, training and support resources in a single, concise interface. Through a combination of software and services, design professionals access onscreen workflow, cheat sheet & video content, and receive unlimited live training and technical support.
This latest release of Pinnacle Series adds to the existing content for Civil Engineering, Architecture and Structural Engineering design professionals utilizing Autodesk technology.
“With this release of Pinnacle Series, we have expanded our resource content to help a wider range of AEC design professionals use Autodesk BIM technology,” explains Brad Heil, Vice President of Products & Services at Eagle Point. “Getting BIM software deployed and utilized properly is key for any firm in today’s competitive project environment. And Pinnacle Series’ unique approach and comprehensive content enables companies to implement standard procedures, train people and help users when they’re stuck.”
Pinnacle Series helps firms get the most out of their Autodesk software investments and enables them to spend less money on training and decrease lost billable time. Workflows, Cheat Sheets, Videos, On-line Training, Chat and Technical Support resources are included to:
- Successfully implement systems/procedures defining an organization’s way of doing work.
- Teach people how to do their work and how to use the tools to maximize profitability.
- Increase efficiency by helping people help themselves when they get stuck.
Content is delivered through a concurrent user and perpetual license model, meaning organizations can buy just what they need and never lose the purchased content.
To learn more about the Pinnacle Series, visit http://www2.eaglepoint.com/e/8352/s-pinnacleseries-index-html-ps/2Z7C0/116776876.
Nov 28, 2011
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel