Guangzhou, China: ZWSOFT today announced its much anticipated Up-To-Date Discount program for all existing ZWCAD customers. The program gives customers with a valid license of any previous version of ZWCAD a 50% discount when they upgrade to ZWCAD 2012, the best ZWCAD to-date. The offer starts from the official release date of ZWCAD 2012 on November 15, 2011, and will last for more than two months after. There has never been a better time to upgrade. Hurry Now! The offer expires on January 31, 2012.
“The Up-To-Date Discount program aims to help small and medium businesses (SMBs) accelerate their productivity by helping them upgrade to the latest and best ever ZWCAD. As a cost-effective CAD solution, ZWCAD is the smart choice for companies and CAD designers alike from both AEC and manufacturing industries. With more than900 improvements compared to its previous version, ZWCAD 2012 gives you more reasons to upgrade than ever before!” Says Owen Zi, ZWSOFT Overseas Director. “We launched a similar 50% off discount program last year, and it just blew our mind that, in just only two months, so many companies and end users took advantage of it.”
Customers can contact us at email@example.com, or use our Partner Locator to find a ZWCAD channel partner in your area. Please note that the Up-To-Date Discount program is not available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherland, Luxembourg, and Belgium. Upgrade now and experience the best solution from ZWSOFT today.
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel