Guangzhou, China: ZWSOFT today announced its much anticipated Up-To-Date Discount program for all existing ZWCAD customers. The program gives customers with a valid license of any previous version of ZWCAD a 50% discount when they upgrade to ZWCAD 2012, the best ZWCAD to-date. The offer starts from the official release date of ZWCAD 2012 on November 15, 2011, and will last for more than two months after. There has never been a better time to upgrade. Hurry Now! The offer expires on January 31, 2012.
“The Up-To-Date Discount program aims to help small and medium businesses (SMBs) accelerate their productivity by helping them upgrade to the latest and best ever ZWCAD. As a cost-effective CAD solution, ZWCAD is the smart choice for companies and CAD designers alike from both AEC and manufacturing industries. With more than900 improvements compared to its previous version, ZWCAD 2012 gives you more reasons to upgrade than ever before!” Says Owen Zi, ZWSOFT Overseas Director. “We launched a similar 50% off discount program last year, and it just blew our mind that, in just only two months, so many companies and end users took advantage of it.”
Customers can contact us at email@example.com, or use our Partner Locator to find a ZWCAD channel partner in your area. Please note that the Up-To-Date Discount program is not available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherland, Luxembourg, and Belgium. Upgrade now and experience the best solution from ZWSOFT today.
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers