Guangzhou, China: ZWSOFT today announced its much anticipated Up-To-Date Discount program for all existing ZWCAD customers. The program gives customers with a valid license of any previous version of ZWCAD a 50% discount when they upgrade to ZWCAD 2012, the best ZWCAD to-date. The offer starts from the official release date of ZWCAD 2012 on November 15, 2011, and will last for more than two months after. There has never been a better time to upgrade. Hurry Now! The offer expires on January 31, 2012.
“The Up-To-Date Discount program aims to help small and medium businesses (SMBs) accelerate their productivity by helping them upgrade to the latest and best ever ZWCAD. As a cost-effective CAD solution, ZWCAD is the smart choice for companies and CAD designers alike from both AEC and manufacturing industries. With more than900 improvements compared to its previous version, ZWCAD 2012 gives you more reasons to upgrade than ever before!” Says Owen Zi, ZWSOFT Overseas Director. “We launched a similar 50% off discount program last year, and it just blew our mind that, in just only two months, so many companies and end users took advantage of it.”
Customers can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use our Partner Locator to find a ZWCAD channel partner in your area. Please note that the Up-To-Date Discount program is not available in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Netherland, Luxembourg, and Belgium. Upgrade now and experience the best solution from ZWSOFT today.
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio