Theorem Solutions has been invited to attend Boeing's 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit taking place at The Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler , AZ November 07 – 10th. Theorem's participation underscores its commitment to providing first-class interoperability solutions for the worldwide aerospace industry.
Theorem Consultancy & Services Director Trevor Leeson will be available to discuss the broad range of issues associated with new developments in the world of interoperability. Trevor is preparing to discuss the latest process-centric trends in product data exchange and the impact that new methods for working with explicit data will have on the types of data being exchanged.
Attendees will also be able to see and hear about Theorem¹s latest Automation Solutions and Data Exchange products at the conference's Technical Expo, in particular Long Term Data Archiving and Validation & Checking Solutions. Both of these have wide aerospace applicability and promise significant benefits to aerospace OEMs and supply chain networks.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting