Theorem Solutions has been invited to attend Boeing's 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit taking place at The Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler , AZ November 07 – 10th. Theorem's participation underscores its commitment to providing first-class interoperability solutions for the worldwide aerospace industry.
Theorem Consultancy & Services Director Trevor Leeson will be available to discuss the broad range of issues associated with new developments in the world of interoperability. Trevor is preparing to discuss the latest process-centric trends in product data exchange and the impact that new methods for working with explicit data will have on the types of data being exchanged.
Attendees will also be able to see and hear about Theorem¹s latest Automation Solutions and Data Exchange products at the conference's Technical Expo, in particular Long Term Data Archiving and Validation & Checking Solutions. Both of these have wide aerospace applicability and promise significant benefits to aerospace OEMs and supply chain networks.
Nov 2, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers