Theorem Solutions has been invited to attend Boeing's 2011 Global Product Data Interoperability Summit taking place at The Crowne Plaza San Marcos Resort in Chandler , AZ November 07 – 10th. Theorem's participation underscores its commitment to providing first-class interoperability solutions for the worldwide aerospace industry.
Theorem Consultancy & Services Director Trevor Leeson will be available to discuss the broad range of issues associated with new developments in the world of interoperability. Trevor is preparing to discuss the latest process-centric trends in product data exchange and the impact that new methods for working with explicit data will have on the types of data being exchanged.
Attendees will also be able to see and hear about Theorem¹s latest Automation Solutions and Data Exchange products at the conference's Technical Expo, in particular Long Term Data Archiving and Validation & Checking Solutions. Both of these have wide aerospace applicability and promise significant benefits to aerospace OEMs and supply chain networks.
Nov 2, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments