Translation Capability for New and Legacy NX Data Available Immediately.
CAD data exchange expert Theorem Solutions has announced its CADverter data exchange application for NX 8
Available under version 14 of CADverter, the new capability underlines Theorem's strategic partnerships with major PLM system suppliers. These relationships ensure that the company is ideally placed to mirror the development and release programs of all leading design and PLM systems.
It not only allows Theorem to respond quickly to changing market requirements, but also capitalises on its utilisation of authorised development environments, enabling it to make 'right first time' products available for deployment as soon as users implement the latest NX upgrade.
The latest CADverter will be available on request to customers with a current maintenance agreement, or to other users on attractive upgrade terms.
With the ability to translate earlier versions of NX as well as latest NX 8 data - along with NX parts as far back as Version UGNX11.0 - the new NX8 CADverter ensures that both current and legacy data can be translated with just a single application.
According to Theorem Solutions' Sales Director, Don Phillips: "We have many customers in the NX community. Our new NX8 CADverter keeps pace with the latest developments in the PLM market, while also maintaining the facility to translate older versions of NX product data. It matches users' requirements perfectly, which is why we anticipate high levels of demand for this product from existing and new customers alike."
- Tire maker Michelin develops FEA post-processing tools using MeshViz XLM and Open Inventor® by VSG
- FARO and Autodesk Collaborate to Add Support for Point Cloud Data to AutoCAD 2011
- Delcam presented with sixth Queen's Award
- Spatial Announces Registration Open for 3D Insiders' Summit 2011
- Official Thinkdesign 2011 Beta version Entering into the Build Phase - Ready for Imminent Release
- MSC Software and Sigmadyne Announce New Capabilities for Optimization of Optical Systems
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Two Indian SolidWorks resellers add Sescoi's WorkNC to their portfolio
- Autodesk Acquires T-Splines Modeling Technology Assets