CAD and Interoperability Veterans just announced the birth of TFTLABS S.A.S, a newly formed company dedicated to 3D Open solutions for Cloud Computing in the Manufacturing Market. With more than 20 years of experience in the CAx area, the team led by Francois Chretien as CEO and Chief Scientist and Jean Luc Brocard as COO will bring to the Manufacturing companies innovative tools and solutions within the Cloud Computing Environment.
“Our C.O.S. concept, which stands for Communication , Openness and Scalability , is a revolutionary Web-based paradigm that is for all the desktop viewing and interoperability software, what is Google Docs for Microsoft Office. It has been a complete rethinking of the 3D approach to comply with the Cloud Computing fast growing market. We are proud to announce today that the major CAD formats are already available in our offer. “Openness” in our solutions will not be the buzzword misused by many. Thanks to our disruptive technology, each company will be able to customize its own solution very easily and master its strategic 3D data assets forever.” says Francois Chretien .
“ We have been asked by many companies to provide them with tools that do not require heavy installation or maintenance as well as very aggressive pricing and TCO due to crisis situation . We have already fruitful contacts with CAD editors and Services Companies who are very interested in our Cloud solutions” adds Jean Luc Brocard.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel