Tata Technologies, a global leader in Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), and Engineering Services Outsourcing (ESO) announced that it is providing PLM solutions implementation, and training in those solutions, to premium green automobile manufacturer Fisker Automotive, with the deployment of CATIA® and ENOVIA® from Dassault Systemes.
Fisker Automotive utilized CATIA for virtual design and ENOVIA for product data management and collaboration in the development of its Karma and Surf models.
"We are proud to have successfully delivered highly-stylized vehicles while achieving all our eco-requirements," said Mikael Elley, director of Fisker IT, in a public announcement earlier this month. "The standardized collaborative design methods enabled through CATIA and managed by ENOVIA SmarTeam help to save us time and money, as well as encourage innovation and sharing of labor among our globally-dispersed teams."
We are proud to have played a role in the successful launch of these unique eco-luxury vehicles," said Craig Radomski, Tata Technologies Vice President PS, NA. "With the successful launch of the Karma and Surf, Fisker has experienced the importance of a tightly integrated product development solution and we look forward to supporting the company as it goes forward in producing new designs."
Tata Technologies takes an all-inclusive approach to PLM by ensuring that its clients have access to the right people, tools, and skills required. Tata Technologies provides training, technology implementation, and professional services to perfectly align clients’ business objectives with project requirements. Tata Technologies professionals help clients create better products that benefit people.
CATIA and ENOVIA are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and other countries.
Nov 30, 2011
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program