Global IT Services Provider to Implement Aras PLM in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Medical Devices and other Industries.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq:SYNT), a global Information Technology services and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) firm headquartered in Troy, Michigan, has joined the Aras Partner Program. As a member of the Aras Community, Syntel will provide Aras solutions and services to clients in the automotive, aerospace, industrial, electronics and medical device industries.
Syntel leverages dedicated Centers of Excellence, a flexible Global Delivery Model and a strong history of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations. The company’s comprehensive PLM services include consulting, implementation, integration, migration and upgrades, maintenance and support services, as well as design engineering, collaborative product engineering and closed loop design automation. Syntel employs more 18,000 people worldwide, driving annual revenue of more than $500 million. The company is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
“We are very excited to work with Aras,” said Avinash Salelkar, VP and Head of Syntel’s Manufacturing and Automotive practice. “Aras combines advanced technology with a cost-effective open source business model. Together with Syntel’s global delivery service, Aras enables our clients to realize a significant competitive advantage in terms of greatly enhanced speed and dramatic cost savings.”
“With a strong track record of staying ahead of the technology curve, Syntel is an ideal partner for Aras,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “The scalability and flexibility of our PLM platform’s Web-based, open architecture will give Syntel new ways to transform the complex PLM processes in large-scale deployments at global clients.”
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers