Global IT Services Provider to Implement Aras PLM in Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Medical Devices and other Industries.
Aras®, the leading enterprise open source Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software solution provider, today announced that Syntel, Inc. (Nasdaq:SYNT), a global Information Technology services and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) firm headquartered in Troy, Michigan, has joined the Aras Partner Program. As a member of the Aras Community, Syntel will provide Aras solutions and services to clients in the automotive, aerospace, industrial, electronics and medical device industries.
Syntel leverages dedicated Centers of Excellence, a flexible Global Delivery Model and a strong history of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations. The company’s comprehensive PLM services include consulting, implementation, integration, migration and upgrades, maintenance and support services, as well as design engineering, collaborative product engineering and closed loop design automation. Syntel employs more 18,000 people worldwide, driving annual revenue of more than $500 million. The company is assessed at SEI CMMi Level 5, and is ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2008 certified.
“We are very excited to work with Aras,” said Avinash Salelkar, VP and Head of Syntel’s Manufacturing and Automotive practice. “Aras combines advanced technology with a cost-effective open source business model. Together with Syntel’s global delivery service, Aras enables our clients to realize a significant competitive advantage in terms of greatly enhanced speed and dramatic cost savings.”
“With a strong track record of staying ahead of the technology curve, Syntel is an ideal partner for Aras,” said Peter Schroer, President of Aras. “The scalability and flexibility of our PLM platform’s Web-based, open architecture will give Syntel new ways to transform the complex PLM processes in large-scale deployments at global clients.”
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel