Synergis Engineering Design Solutions, a division of Synergis Technologies, Inc., today announced that it has earned the new Factory Specialization designation for value added resellers from Autodesk, Inc., a world leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software. As an Autodesk Specialized Partner, Synergis has shown that they have made significant investment in their people, they have a solid business plan specific to their specialization area, they have customer references, and that they can provide offer a high level of knowledge, experience and support to customers.
The new Autodesk Partner Specializations enable value added resellers to highlight and brand their expertise in delivering services in key industry areas. By completing the required curriculum and training, as well as meeting required levels of service and standards set by Autodesk, Synergis demonstrates through their strong customer service and support in sales what it means to be a trusted adviser to Autodesk customers throughout the world.
"Synergis has been an Autodesk Value Added Reseller representing the Autodesk products and solutions for over 26 years," said Carl White, director, Digital Design Group, Autodesk. "As one of the first partners to earn the Autodesk Factor Specialization, Synergis further exemplifies their commitment to the industry with their exceptional team of personnel and desire to support Autodesk customers."
- Surfware Appoints David Holding Company as New VAR in Bulgaria & Romania
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel