Stratasys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SSYS) today announced that Scott Crump, CEO will present at the Barclays Capital Global Technology Conference on December 7, 2011 at 3:30 p.m. PT. This event will be held at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco.
A live webcast of the presentation will be available by accessing the Investor Relations section of the Stratasys website or at the following web address: http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/120711a_lp/?entity=21_XIMPT4V.
Stratasys, Inc. is a maker of additive manufacturing machines for prototyping and producing plastic parts. The company manufactures the product lines Fortus 3D Production Systems and Dimension 3D Printers. Stratasys also operates RedEye On Demand, a digital manufacturing service for prototypes and production parts. In 2011 Stratasys acquired 3D printer maker, Solidscape, Inc. According to Wohlers Report 2011, Stratasys supplied more additive manufacturing systems in 2010 than any other manufacturer, making it the unit market leader for the ninth consecutive year. Stratasys patented and owns the process known as FDM.® The process creates functional prototypes and manufactured goods directly from any 3D CAD program, using high-performance industrial thermoplastics. The company holds more than 285 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally. Stratasys products are used in the aerospace, defense, automotive, medical, business & industrial equipment, education, architecture, and consumer-product industries.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel