SoftInWay Inc. is inviting engineers to participate in a free one-hour webinar “How and Why to Upgrade Industrial Steam Turbines: Market Analysis, Rationale, Advantages and Challenges” that will take place on Thursday, December 1st at 10 am and 4 pm EST.
This webinar will cover the industrial turbomachinery market analysis as well as reasons for performing industrial turbomachinery upgrades including efficiency improvement, reliability, plant or process changes and reapplication or change of use of the machinery.
Some key challenges will be also discussed including having limited or inaccurate data, re-design complexities and re-manufacturing costs. Problem solving techniques will then be shared with experiential examples given covering aero and structural problems, manufacturability, etc.
It will be interesting for anyone who wants to know the main advantages of performing upgrades instead of purchasing new equipment or just performing regular maintenance, including ROI considerations, operational efficiency and overhaul time.
“In unstable economic times, it is crucial to focus on optimization of budgets, time and resources. During this webinar, we will share our experiences, reasons and strategies for analyzing and updating Industrial Turbines to improve operations and efficiency.” said Dr. Boris Frolov, Director of Engineering of SoftInWay Inc.
To register or learn more about this webinar, please visit: http://www.softinway.com/education/webinar.asp
Nov 10, 2011
- Materialise Innovation Forum Major Success
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Registration Opens for 2012 AVEVA World UK User Meeting
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- Aras Expands Global Headquarters for Growth and Announces Several New Job Openings
- LMS to release LMS Imagine.Lab AMESim Rev11
- Autodesk announces an open distribution network in India
- Transformer and AC Line Reactor FEA Design Software Delivers Radical New R&D Productivity for Electrical Manufacturers