SofTech, Inc. (PK: SOFT), a proven provider of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions, announces that it is exhibiting at Autodesk University 2011 in Booth 811. SofTech will be presenting its ProductCenter® PLM solution including an Autodesk Certified Application integration to Autodesk® Inventor® as well as integrations for AutoCAD® Mechanical and AutoCAD® Electrical.
Additionally, SofTech has been selected to present an Autodesk University 2011 Virtual Class entitled “Improving Business Process Management to Facilitate Global Collaboration and Compliance”, class code CM5275.
SofTech has been an Autodesk partner for over 15 years providing solutions for managing product information generated through the AutoCAD Mechanical, AutoCAD Electrical, and Autodesk Inventor software applications.
ProductCenter PLM is focused on helping companies maintain a comprehensive, fully integrated and useful “Bill of Information” that consolidates all product-related information used to define, design, manufacture, and service their products.
ProductCenter PLM accelerates products and profitability by fostering innovation, extended enterprise collaboration, product quality improvements, and compressed time-to-market cycles. SofTech excels in its sensible approach to delivering enterprise PLM solutions, with comprehensive out-of-the-box capabilities, to meet the needs of manufacturers of all sizes quickly and cost-effectively.
- COMET robot machining consortium meets at Fraunhofer
- Rapiscan Uses Autodesk Vault to Effectively Collaborate on Security Products
- EDS Technologies Signs MoU With Mar Baselios College Of Engineering
- Delcam's ArtCAM speeds ice bar production
- Delcam launches DentSCAN dental scanner
- SigmaNEST Delivers Results to Tampa Bay Steel
- Delcam's new web site for PartMaker CAM system for production machining
- InventorCAM 2012 makes its debut, reducing cycle times by up to 70% for Autodesk customers, with iMachining
- GE Scientists Decorate the Christmas Tree With 3-D Printed Ornaments
- Panso Solutions of India Joins the Aras Partner Program